Saturday, February 13, 2016

Laptop Key Replacement in Dwarka

How to replace the missing laptop keys

I have one Dell Vostro laptop in which two keys are are missing one is 7 or & and other is arrow for up and down. I was thing to replace the keyboard because we Indians generally know that the missing or broken keys could not be replaced. Suraj computers investigate many articles and saw the videos on youtube for replacing the keys.


Read more for : how to replace the broken Laptop Hinges



Dell Laptop keyboard repair or replace with used keyboard in very reasonable price.

Kindly see the below image in which some keys are missing in dell laptop keyboard and I have replaced the keyboard and existing one i have thrown in the dustbin but suddenly i thought could we use this keyboard in future? I got one idea in my mind i have stored this old keyboard in a reachable place where i can use this again.

After some time later my new keyboard one keys was not responding and i have replaced the one key from my old keyboard.






Suraj Computers 
Near Dwarka Sector -12 Metro Station
Mob: 8826073373



No comments:

Post a Comment